Subscription plans to fit any budget
No credit card needed during free trial, cancel anytime.
For agencies particularly focused on accessibility audits
$24.99 per month
$299.90 paid annually
For agencies supporting multiple client audits
$14.99 per month
$179.90 paid annually
For freelancers managing a few client audits
$9.99 per month
$119.90 paid annually
For individuals just getting started with accessibility audits
$4.99 per month
$59.90 paid annually
Every Plan Includes
- Guided Project Setup Prompting questions to start your projects quickly and predictably, utilizing the WCAG-EM methodology
- Project Teams Invite any number of our teammates as editors on a project so you can tackle that audit checklist together
- Audit Tracking & Logging Track success criteria results and log new observations (with associated images) all in one easy audit interface
- Comprehensive Results Printable results page full of audit details
- Export & Share Options It's your data, you should be able to export and share as you see fit
- Project Dashboard Manage your projects and keep track of audit stats all in one place
Subscriptions Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between subscription options?
The only difference between all our subscription options is number of projects, any paid plan will have full access to all functionality that Be Inclusive offers. See our pricing page at https://beinclusive.app/pricing for more details on our subscription plans.
How does the free trial work?
When you register, you'll be able to choose the plan that's right for you. You'll then be able to create projects up to the maximum associated with that plan. When the trial is over, you'll still be able to log into your account and view your projects and audits but will not be able to modify them until you set up a payment method.
Can I share my subscription?
Yes! You have two options for sharing your subscription with others, giving you the flexibility to choose the organization that's right for you.
- Project Team Access - Team members can be invited to projects to collaborate, they will then have access to view and edit certain details of the project as well as add/modify observations on that project's audits.
- Account Admin Access - Team members can also be invited to share administrative privileges of your subscription, this will grant them the ability to see and modify all your projects as well as to create new ones.
There are no limits to the number of people you can invite to project teams or as account admins, and they are included in the price of your subscription.
What is your refund policy?
We do not offer refunds. If you cancel your plan before the next renewal cycle, you will retain access to paid features until the end of your subscription period. When your subscription expires, you will still be able to log in and see them but will no longer be able to make edits.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes, if you choose to pay annually you will receive the equivalent of two months free. We are also considering providing discounts to nonprofits with 501(c)(3) designation, if your organization fits this criteria please contact us!
Is there any long-term contract?
No. Be Inclusive is pay as you go, you can cancel or downgrade your plan anytime.
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept all forms of payment supported by Stripe including:
- American Express
Is there any charge per team member?
No, there is no charge per team member you add to your projects and no limits imposed on how many you can add. The only difference between subscription plans is the maximum number of projects you can create.
Have another question?
Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.